Diversified Accounting Services
Robert B. Loe, CFE, CPA
Robert Loe & Associates was founded in 1985. Dedicated to the principles of sound money management, the firm provides diversified accounting services for a wide range of industries and individuals including mortgage brokers, entertainment, real estate, retail trade, professional services, not-for-profit, credit unions and agriculture. A seasoned accounting professional, Robert received his B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Washington where he graduated as a Beta Alpha Psi accounting honorary. He earned his MBA in Accounting from Seattle University where he was a member of Beta Gamma Sigma business honorary.
In 2003 Mr. Loe was certified by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners as a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). He was a part-time instructor for the University of Phoenix, and prior to founding Robert Loe & Associates, was managing partner in Schenk & Loe, PS Certified Public Accountants where he specialized in credit union compliance auditing, cooperation with federal and state regulators, and supervised large engagements. He has also worked as a Revenue Field Auditor for the State of Alaska Department of Revenue and a Field Auditor for the State of Washington Department of Revenue. His professional associations include:
- AICPA: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – CPA, licensed in Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, and Washington D.C.
- ACFE: Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – Attained CFE status, February 2003.
- WSCPA: Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Committee work for Washington State includes:
- Chair of Peer Review Executive Committee 2001-2002, and committee member 1997-2002. The Committee is the governing body for the Peer Review program in the state. He also serves as both a system and engagement reviewer.
- Member of Financial Statement Review Committee from 1989 to 1997. The committee is a volunteer group that reads and comments on financial statements submitted by Society members. Practitioners receive constructive written comments on format, presentation and disclosure.
- Member of Professional Conduct Committee for 1997-98. The purpose of this committee is to assist members in understanding and applying the Code of Conduct.