Taxes & Tools
A guide to our services and helpful resources
More than just tax form preparation
Our staff attends to the big and small pictures that impact our clients’ financial lives. As a full service firm, we prepare a complete range of tax forms that reflect basic income tax return needs. From there, we can assist with tax planning and identifying the effects of transactions on future taxes. In the event of an audit, we provide representation before taxing authorities.
Our full range of preparation services includes:
- Form 1040 – U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1041 – U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts
- Form 1065 – U.S. Partnership Return of Income
- Form 1120 – U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 1120S – U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation
- Form 706 – U.S. Estate Tax Return
- Form 709 – U.S. Gift Tax Return
- Form 990 – Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- Form 990PF – Annual Return for a Private Foundation
- Washington (and other states) Estate and Transfer Tax Return
- All state income tax returns
Guides and Resources
what to know
Past due and non-filed income tax returns
Filing the delinquent returns as soon as possible stops the failure to file penalty from accumulating (5% per month, up to 25%). Once all returns are filed, the taxpayer may be eligible to set up a payment plan for unpaid tax amounts, which may include the abatement of interest and penalties. In some instances an offer in compromise may allow the tax debt to be settled for less than the amount owed. There is hope!
Once you start the process of dealing with your unfiled income tax returns that queasy feeling you have whenever you think about the subject will start to go away.
If you’d like to get current with your tax filings but have no idea where to start, give us a call. Robert Loe & Associates can assist you in obtaining years of missing data, prepare delinquent tax returns, and work with the IRS on your behalf to achieve the most positive possible outcome. Because we’re sure you have better things to do.